Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I've got 5 cisco WAP 581 which are connected to HP 1920s with PoE Switch and they are propagate wireless network with radius authentication.I' have a problem with a speed of wirelless network. When the network is empty, or in the network is 2-3 pe...

Vicebal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can get console output on my terminal but my (new-out-of-box) 9120AXI just keeps trying CAPWAP Discovery over and over again.  I have seen login prompt once but it won't let me log in.  I want to set this up with EWC.

john.loh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a N+1 HA-SKU redundancy and would like to know what will happen to the AP groups memberships when the primary WLC fails as I can't populate the AP groups on the secondary WLC (primary WLC is active). Unfortunately I do not have a test envi...

Hello,I’m configuring a wireless bridge using two AP1562I-E-K9 in mesh with Mobility Express.The AP are powered by catalyst C3650C-8PC-S switches.During startup the AP is unable to connect to the controller and I see the messages “Radio1 not started,...

Why is it such a painfull proccess to even start the procedure of sending the certification kit. This is the third time I've completed a cert in cisco (CCNA Wireless) and it seams almost impossible to get that kit sent to me each and every time. If i...

S0lo20000 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 15 Helpful votes

Hi All, Somene can help me to understand / explain me the difference beetwen Transmit beamforming (TxBF example on AP 1850) and the different cisco clientlink version from 1 to 4 ? help me.. pleasethx

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: