Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am in the middle of replacing our fleet of trucks with the IR 829's. So far all is well, and there is one piece of functionality we want to implement before going production. Currently truck wifi users only connect to the 2.4G radio and that work...

I am using wireless AP 2700 with wireless controller 5508. it operation normally for several months. after that 2 AP show status failed under Interference Profile. Then all client cannot connect to their wireless network.What cause this problem? How ...

_Ratha_ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI'm struggeling with a AP issue. I have attach my anonymized config. In short the issue is that I have a Arionet AP with VLANs setup into multiple SSIDs. The main net is VLAN 1 where the radius server receives authentication requests. I have te...

ts01 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings all,  I have WLC 2106 8x ports with POE (2x ports only) and AP1142, both are US domain, and the AP is not joining although I can see on the loges (both nodes) hence, there is communication between them and from the AP I see the following lo...

Hi Community, we orderd the wrong version of the 1852, Mobilitygoup-Version instead of CAPWAP. Stupid, but normally not the biggest problem. I found here: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/technotes/8-4/b_cisco_mobility_expres...

Hi there,              One of my coworkers tried to setup an AP(3802) in one room. Another AP was already setup in a room next to it. When he tested it, I could see his computer connected to two APs simultaneously on WLC. I'm new to cisco wireless. I...

HelloI want in-depth visibility into my wireless network such as application visibility, connectivity issues, coverage emails, alerts and email notification if any goes down.I know Cisco Prime can do above functions but it is already EOL. So what is ...

techno.it by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes