Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Was wondering if someone could give a second set of eyes on some WiFi Design. I’m at a location with multiple different switch stacks, each stack has a L3 IP scheme for ethernet, and a separate L3 IP Scheme for WiFi.  I wasn’t around during initial i...

aaron-saz by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Rogue auto-containment may have legal consequences, so it should be clear whether or not you are enabling it.I think Mobility Express is not clear about auto-containment. I just found the "Rogue Policies" option in the Best Practices menu. This optio...

jmprats by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I have this issue. I connected many AIR-AP1852I-E-K9 and AIR-AP1852E-E-K9 (they need 20.9W) to different switches that provide 15.4W so I saw "PoE/Medium Power (15.4 W)" on WLC. To provide what my APs need I used a power injector but even after...

B A by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to deploy a wlan network for the clients to support for EAP-PEAP.There is no RADIUS/Active directory will be used here.In this case, can the certificate be directly installed on the cisco WLC and Cisco WLC will act as authentication ser...

Hello.I have this issue. I connected many AIR-AP1852I-E-K9 and AIR-AP1852E-E-K9 (they need 20.9W) to different switches that provide 15.4W so I saw "PoE/Medium Power (15.4 W)" on WLC. To provide what my APs need I used a power injector but even after...

B A by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Please find the issue description, windows 10 users when used to connect to corporate ssid (802.1x)  the user is getting authenticated but struck in DHCP req state.This issue is with only windows 10 users and checked the DHCP pool and the IP avai...

Anjana A by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card