Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

For some reason the my discussion was deleted-marked as spam....... Thanks for all the help. The issue pertained to assigning an IP address on the service port. Once I removed the IP address, authentication was successful. 

Hi ,I am deploying a guest SSID at remote location in Felxconenct mode , and trying to do L3 webauthentication but clients are not redirecting to the splash web page. WLC is 3500 model with 8.5.131 software / AP model is 38021.While trying other auth...

mhawas by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have approximately 20 companies that use a shared LAN and authenticate using wired 802.1x and are completely separated for security using Vlan’s / VRF’s.This has worked very well. However, I now want to arrange for the clients for each company to ...

Jim Kerr by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to figure out what the NAC State option under Advanced tab in a WLAN does if I sett it to ISE.What extra information is sent to the ISE? I have a usecase to do both dot1x and MAB on the same SSID. To be able to do that I have to set N...

Hello all, I have three routers.  Two C887VA-W and one C886W-VA that actually having the same issue.  Both are upgraded to autonomous AP successfully (...i think) with proper format and then installing the ap802-k9w7-tar.153...tar image and finally e...

leosoft by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,At the company where we have Wi-Fi network environment with access points Cisco AP 1832i and all APs are managed by a WLC 7510 with software version 8.3.143.I have the following problem, if a notebook user is in one environment and connected to...

Oon the CMX side, what we have is an on-prem virtual appliance running version 10.x. Our existing MSE is an AIR-MSE-3355-K9:V01:KQ45LZH physical appliance running 8.0.140.9 with 600 CAS's and is a physical appliance.There are a couple of things we n...

hmcandrew by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just bought one of these in and it was in production and I have no way of getting a hold of the login information. Is there a way to wipe these to factory defaults? I have been looking everywhere with no such luck.

HI! We have a WLC 2504 (7.0.252.0) with 3 x CAP3501i and 4 x AP1231G. We need more 2 x AP's. Challenge: buy more AP's but "try" to still use the old AP1231G. The newer AP's dont support 7.0.252.0 and the AP1231G dont support 8.5. After some research,...

RuiVieira by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After a survey we placed 12 access points in our warehouse. 3802's with 4x AIR-ANT2535SDW-R dipole antenna's each. In the WLC (2504 wlc) antenna gain is set to 6x0,5dBi for each accesspoint. We are using 2.4ghz only, 5ghz has been disabled (but when ...

Bartvdm by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes