Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi everyone, i have an issue, i have list of rogues that are in "unclassified rogue". when i classify any of them to "malicious" and "state: alert". it will go to "malicious rogues". but after sometime again it goes back to "unclassified rogues". can...

In this latest edition of TechWise TV, they share new software subscription offers for Cisco DNA. Also, find out how easy it is to embrace intent-based networking and other benefits of subscription-based software licensing for access.

Hi, I can see various instructions for setting the guard interval through the CLI, but nothing for showing it. I can't see anything jump out at me doing a show run or any sort of command for showing it specifically. If there's nothing there, is there...

Hi board i have a 2802 AP running Mobility Express (8.7.106.0) and have a 3702 AP (8.7.106.0). They are connected to a cisco 2960-s 48 port POE+ switch. If i do a speed test on a device on the LAN i get 350Mbps all day. If i'm on the wifi network i s...

pic1.PNG pic2.PNG pic3.PNG pic4.PNG
techNEWB by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco stand alone access point dhcp server does not assigned.     ap>sh ip int brInterface IP-Address OK? Method Status ProtocolBVI1       unassigned   YES unset up upDot11Radio0 unassigned YES NVRAM administratively down downDot11Radio0.50 unassigne...

pnrajamca by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts, I have a doubt concerning the orientation of the antenna 2566P4W-R. When you look at the azimuth for example (regarding to the patterns in attachement), do I have to consider the antenna horizontally or vertically ? I see the differe...

Hi Folks - I am brand new on this forum, and know not so much about computers/hardware, etc. Here is the dilemma, I was using an SB6141 Arris modem and a Cisco EA6500 router - I plugged my older HP 2015 laser jet (USB hard wire) and the system became...

Drew 4 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we rolling out DOT1x with certifitcate machine/user authentication,    clients connect ok, but after a period of time, they're getting certificate popup, asking to use a cert,     how can i supress this, so all the clients  dont keep getting they pop...

Resolved! 8.0 ETSI release

There have been releases of 8.2,8.3,8.5,8.7 to cover ETSI compliance. The article says there should also be a release to cover 8.0 (probably 8.0.155.0) but it hasn't appeared yet. Is there an expected date for this?

Hi all,  I am going to buy 300 AP3802E and 10 controller CT3504 for 10 branches. I will deploy each controller to manage 10 AP or 30 AP or 50 AP depends the size of each branches. All controllers will run standalone.  So, could you know how the licen...

khang2711 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   We got existing 2504 and new 2 X 3504 controllers.   is it possible to AP fail-over from 3504 to 2504 ?, what if 2504 in HA AP SSO mode ?. is it possible for N+1 redundancy between 3504 and 2504 ?. is it possible without converting 2504 to H...

saleem pc by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a single AP running mobility express 8.6.101.0 . I configured a second SSID for Guest access. After rebooting the AP I can still access the 1st SSID I was using but the 2nd SSID is not broadcasting. I have verified it is configured to broadcas...

sariel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes