cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi experts,   I was checking the AIR-ANT2544V4M-R for a warehouse and in the datasheet, there are these caracteristics that I don't really understand :   Azimuth plane (3 dB beamwidth) : omnidirectional Elevation plane (3 dB beamwidth) 2.4 GHz band :...

Resolved! WLC 2504

hola quiero configurar de forma automatica unos 15 equipos AP-CAP3501 -3502 pero havia una manera que cada ves que los conecte si encuntra el WLC se auto configuren solos sin necesidad de configurar uno por uno puedes ayudarme con eso por favor graci...

cmendoza by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 7510 WLC - Having an issue at one site where device has to get a poor signal before hopping to the next access points.  This is on the 2.4GHz band and all speeds below 11Mbps have been disabled. My question is for someone to explain the differ...

jmajerick by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We bought for our school 3 Cisco 1852i lightweight APs to check if they could help us to wipe out our old wireless stuff (20 APs). But now we could not setup one as a controller because the download of the ME software is not possible for us. We have ...

RBrand by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Dear community,   I'm having an issue with some 3 access points out of 7 in a customer's site, indeed they aren't spreading SSIDs on 2.4GHz even if the WLC configuration is well done and it's similar to the other access points on site that are ...

Zaelbacha by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I have a question for wireless mesh design guide.   I want to have a Point to Point link between two building as backup if the two fibers connecting the buildings fail.in each building i have one WLC that form a SSO cluster. So the point to poi...

Kallur_92 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we're having an issue with IoT client modules connecting; there are log entries calling out Deauth Error Code 108.The infrastructure consists of Cisco AIR-LAP1142N-A-K9 APs with Cisco 5508 Controllers. Can someone please provide some informati...

mjo1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer is using a 4400 WLC.He has a management tool that works using the SNMP logs from the controller, he can ping the controller using this management tool, but when he sends SNMP requests from the management tool the WLC doesn't reply.The SNMP s...

rraineri by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,   i have problem that is about WLC crash.what information should I collect when a WLC crash,or a WLC automatically restart?   Is there any command to get some logs,in order to we can know what reason about the issues?   thanks  BR Moment...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card