Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We are using WLC4400 and ACS4.0 with web-authentication. I'd like to know how to configure web-authentication user's session-timeout in ACS Radius server.We want to disconnect user's connection if user is not using wireless naetwork for some time.

yong1794 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My customer is using WLC4400(4.0.179.11) and LAP1130(12.3jx1). Before converting IOS to LWAPP, the WLAN service is not problem.But after changing to LWAPP based,the customer is complain about disconnecting problem. Intel centrino and other vendor's w...

Hi,   Anyone have problems with WLC captive portal, after 1.1.1.1 Cloudflare dns have been launch? I have 1.1.1.1 as my virtual web portal, and after the relase from cloudflare 1.1.1.1 dns, my captive portal stop to redirect after accept disclaimer. ...

Hi support,   Our customer has a configuration with AAA override but returning VLAN string instead of VLAN ID tag. For this scenario, everything is working fine in a centralized mode (WLC get VLAN string from RADIUS response and allocate users in the...

JPavonM by VIP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to configure an AP as a repeater. We have the perfect scenario for it, as we only have two client devices that are very low demand. We just need to extend the coverage a bit. I have an 1852 and a 2702 at my disposal. I would like to use the...

Chris1024 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gents I am very new to wireless .....we have a corporate wireless solution on the switch we have two vlans one vlan is for ap and one vllan is for users. Both vlans have imp helper configured .....I need to know how the wireless is working I connecte...

hi Guys .. i got this error in WLC log, some users got connected and suddenly disconnect, could anyone help me  ... thanks.   (Cisco Controller) >show advanced eap EAP-Identity-Request Timeout (seconds)........... 30EAP-Identity-Request Max Retries.....

Hello everyone: I just made a software upgrade to my controller 2504, I have gone from version 8.0.250, version 8.3.140, previously to a UPGRADE of the FUS 1.9, according to the instructions in the manual.The process is fine, the WLC is OK and operat...

hi every one i have WLC 2504 and its work normally , i want to create a new WLAN with Separated vlan but i want to work with PPPOE  service , i want to put my broadband user and broadcast it with Separate SSID ?  Can i do that and how ?

Murad* by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes