Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there, is it possible to run N+1 between a primary 3504 and a secondary 5508?   When running N+1  do all AP groups need to be configured with the same names? Do the AP groups also require the same members with the same wlan ID's and settings? Do f...

Hi All.I've an issue with a 1522 AP connected via Ethernet to a switch.This AP will not associate to the controller.A LAP1242AG will associate without any issues.I assume maybe its a controller software issue?The controller runs 4.0.217.0Appreciate a...

timkaye by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I would like to share my experience after upgrading my WLC's in a  HA pair from 81.131.0 to 8.2.121.0. It has been a week since I have upgraded the 8540 controllers in HA pair to 8.2.121.0 code which is termed as a "stable code".  I have alr...

Resolved! Joining AP to vWLC

Hello, I'm running vwlc 8.2.166 on esxi 6.5 on VMWare Workstation 12. All the initial configuration is done, and I can login to the WLC web GUI. This is my first time using WLC and AP, can someone help me connecting AP to the vWLC? What else do I nee...

Hello ,I am not sure if this is the right forum to ask the question but we are having a problem related to MSE product .We are currently running software based MSE which at its base runs over RHEL 5 . But our corporate policy requires no RHEL based s...

vark00001 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello guys,   I'm looking for an OID to get the total of AP Supported on a Cisco WLC 5508 by using SNMP. I already found an OID returning the total AP UP but not the AP Supported (which means the maximum capacity of Aps).   Does anyone knows a way to...

Whiteire by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are working on a project where we are getting rid of TACACS from our WLC for admin users and going to use another tool. We want Network administrators (NOT WIFI USERS) to use AD to login into WLC. We have created groups in AD. I need to unders...

Bali Khan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Prime Installation

How long would it take to install a Cisco Prime on a virtualized environment with the base software (life + assurance) and maybe just add one device or two of each type.   Planning ahead for this.   thank you in advance,

hello everyone...ive deleted the IOS on my wilress ap1200 ( flash:/c1200-k9w7-mx.122-13.JA4/c1200-k9w7-mx.122-13.JA4). ived tried to upload via tftp but unsuccessful. I cant access through the web brower.when i restart my AP, this is the prompt:ap:iv...

after1111 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to route internet traffic locally from the remote site. Can this be done using Flex connect ACL?   Also, If yes, Will i need to define simliar vlans on the remote switch so that the client can route traffic locally?  

tpahuja by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I fixed AP1200 with 100mW (20dBm) and watched ACU in notebook as near as possible between AP and notebook, -10dBm signal strenth is indicated by ACU site survey menu as SNR (80dB) and noise level (-90dBm). I understand -10dBm means 10mW. How ca...