Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Spaces Telemetry issues

I'm trying to get environmental stats back from 9136/9166 on Spaces. I've imported the maps successfully and have enabled the IOT service in spaces. I'm still getting errors for the TDL Telemetry under the troubleshooting section which seems to be preventing adding the APs as sensors.

CHECK WLC SUBSCRIPTION
87 APs on the WLC have not sent any data in the last 120 mins. Please check if wlc subscriptions have been created. Run on wlc terminal: show telemetry ietf subscription all. Subscription ids 122-127 should show as Valid.

I'm not sure what part of the process creates the subscriptions
4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

>...Subscription ids 122-127 should show as Valid.

You should then for instance check :
            show telemetry ietf subscription       122 detail       (and the others till 127)
            show telemetry internal connection 122 detail        (and the same here)

Other useful commands 
            show telemetry ietf subscription all 
            show telemetry internal subscription all stats
            show telemetry ietf subscription configured
            show iox detail

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hi Marce,

Thanks for replying, the Spaces IDs 122-127 are not there. It looks like the rest are DNAC related subscriptions. Pretty sure we have followed all the configuration steps.

- Check controller software version ; as an example : https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCwf44321
    even mentions 17.12.2 as a fixing release...

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Just an FYI for anyone else with the same issue. I had to remove the line  - netconf-yang feature candidate-datastore

As per the post  Solved: Having Problemas Editing a File NETCONF - Cisco Community

Spaces can now see the APs vor environmental information

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card