Data Center and Cloud

Professionals using or considering Cisco data center technologies can join the conversation to discuss UCS, server and storage networking & more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

UCS Director

Discussions, knowledge articles and more

731 Posts

Cisco Intersight

Join the Cisco Intersight conversation. Get product updates on new Intersight features/functionaliti...

152 Posts

Nexus Dashboard

Nexus Dashboard incorporates Nexus Insights, Network Assurance, and Multi-Site Orchestrator, as well...

144 Posts

Activity in Data Center and Cloud

Resolved! Redhat 8.8 on UCS C220 M5 Rack Server

After the issue waiting for Cisco provided drivers for RedHat 8.4 last year, I have the same issue with RedHat 8.8!I need driver for ucs-cxxx-drivers.4.x/Linux/Storage/Intel/Intel/LSI/C600Drivers are limited to RedHat 8.6 in the 4.2 series of drivers...

Defdefred by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anible Cisco output creating empty

Only output from the first command is written to the file.How do I make it write output from all of the commands to the file?--- - name: run show commands hosts: nexus1 gather_facts: False tasks: - name: run show commands on nexus nxos...

DCNM to Nexus Dashboard

Installing a single node ND to replicate what DCNM gave us. DCNM was used to monitor nexus switches. During ND cluster bring up I have Fabric Controller or Orchestrator options. Neither seem to fit monitoring of the environment. Which is the best opt...

michael18 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCS M7 and VMware vSAN

All, We have deployed many VMware vSphere / vSAN clusters over the years on UCS M5 and M6 hardware.  In those cases, the Cisco HBAs were always on the VMware vSAN HCL.  In the case of the UCS M7 series, the only HBA available is the UCSC-SAS-T-D, and...

Resolved! Fabric Evacuation in IMM

We have a few domains of 6536 FIs managed by Intersight.  We want to move the FIs in one of our domains in the rack, which will cause a brief outage.  I think that enabling fabric evacuation before shutting down an FI before moving it would be the wa...

mdrudge by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.