Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

need documentation to learn ACE

Hi, I wanted to learn about ACE appliance. I am not able to find any suitable documentation on cisco site to learn ACE.I want documentation which would give information like what is ACE and how it works. I have documentation how to configure and all. But befor that I need what it is and how it works. What are the modes. So need documentation which talks about this. Can Somebody help me

2 Replies 2

Gilles Dufour
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Cisco_ACE_4700_Series_Appliance_Quick_Start_Guide%2C_Release_A3(1.0)_--_Overview

"Server load balancing helps ensure the availability, scalability, and security of applications and services by distributing the work of a single server across multiple servers.

When you configure server load balancing on your ACE appliance, the ACE decides which server should receive a client request such as a web page or a file. The ACE selects a server that can successfully fulfill the client request most effectively, without overloading the selected server or the overall network. "

Gilles.

Hi Gilles, thanks a lot. I was able to download almost all required documents to lear about ACE.

regads

gopi

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: