Data Center and Cloud

Professionals using or considering Cisco data center technologies can join the conversation to discuss UCS, server and storage networking & more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

UCS Director

Discussions, knowledge articles and more

732 Posts

Cisco Intersight

Join the Cisco Intersight conversation. Get product updates on new Intersight features/functionaliti...

153 Posts

Nexus Dashboard

Nexus Dashboard incorporates Nexus Insights, Network Assurance, and Multi-Site Orchestrator, as well...

150 Posts

Activity in Data Center and Cloud

Cisco ACI BD to VRF Association

As per my understanding, BD to VRF association is mandatory if we want EPs in two different subnets to reach each other. In other words, if two EPs in the same EPG and in the same subnet need to communicate with each other (bridge communication), the...

AshSe by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ACI Bridge Domain

Lets say we assign 10.0.60.70 to a server inside ACI FABRIC, and we assign 10.0.60.14/28 in the Bridge Domain, will the server able to communicate outside of that BD subnet or can the traffic from 10.0.60.70 go pass 10.0.60.14/28?  

markmule54_1-1720744348987.png

OpenSSH vulnerability firepower

I have Vulnerability comes in scan for openssh. Currently have openssh 8.0 version on firepower. can anyone suggest what version is good for firepower currently. Or is 8.0 ssh version is ok? Appreciate your response. 

APIC Not Showing Inactive Switches

I am using APIC v5.2. Recently when a switch broke down, I was not able to see the Inactive switch under:System > Dashboard > Nodes with health <= 99I am expecting to see the Inactive switch on top of the list of all Nodes.Is there a setting/configur...

AshSe by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Access port on ACI LEAF

Is there any easy way to create an access port for a bare-metal server (linux) on ACI?  I need to reconfigure a trunk VPC port,  that was connected to a VMware ESXI server,  to an access port for a single server.  I've found documents that start in t...

cdrowe by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.