Apresentações
Útil
Respostas

CUCM to CUBE SIP trunk

F1010
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

I have cucm and cube on my vm and I tried to make sip trunk between them but it's not going up however on cucm I already made sip trunk with ITSP and it is showing up and no change in the configuration between the trunk with cube and the trunk with itsp except the ip of the cube what could be the issue?

From the cube the reachability to cucm is OK and when I enable debug ccsip message I don't receive any traffic.

Please advise.

Thanks

3 RESPOSTAS 3

Jonny Bacoz
Level 1
Level 1

To resolve the issue with the SIP trunk between CUCM and CUBE not going up, first ensure full network connectivity between CUCM and CUBE by using ping to confirm there are no IP routing issues or firewall blocks. Double-check the SIP trunk configuration on CUCM to ensure the IP address of the CUBE is correct, and verify that the SIP Trunk Security Profile and SIP Profile settings match those used for the ITSP trunk. On CUBE, confirm that it allows SIP connections from CUCM by verifying dial-peer configurations with the correct session target pointing to CUCM and checking voice service voip settings for allow-connections sip to sip. Since no SIP messages are observed in the debug output on CUBE, ensure the SIP traffic is reaching CUBE by monitoring network traffic or adjusting any intermediate network devices that might be dropping packets. If the issue persists, review both CUCM and CUBE logs for any error messages or misconfigurations.

Hi Johnny,

I have checked everything it seems everything is fine but I haven't configurd any dial peer on the cube yet, as I understand dial peer works like route pattern on the cucm which will route matched pattern go specific gateway and it should not effect on the Sip trunk status correct me of I am wrong.

Thanks

Aina William
Level 1
Level 1

However, it looks like the SIP trunk between your CUCM and CUBE isn't working, even though the SIP trunk with your ITSP is working fine. The only difference between the configurations is the CUBE's IP address. Since it is possible to join from the CUBE to the CUCM, the problem could be with how the CUBE is configured or connected to the network. Make sure the CUBE's IP address and network settings are right. Also, make sure that both ends of the SIP trunk have the same security profile and ports. Finally, make sure that no firewalls or ACLs are blocking the SIP traffic. Also, since you don't see any traffic with "debug ccsip message," the problem could be with how the CUBE is set up, like not having enough dial peers or the wrong SIP bindings.