DevNet Hub

Connect with other Cisco technology experts on developing tools for collaboration, networking, security, Internet of Things and analytics and automation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Developer Sustainability Week Events

Build for Better Code Challenge

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Browse the Community

DevNet Cloud Native

Learn from peers and Cisco experts how to connect, secure, and automate your cloud with Cisco APIs.

67 Posts

DevNet Collaboration

Check out the latest APIs, SDKs and resources for Cisco Collaboration technologies and engage with p...

15680 Posts

DevNet Data Center

Share ideas about how to use data center developer tools to help manage virtual servers, deployments...

902 Posts

DevNet Site

Share information about coding, testing apps and DevNet sandbox environments.

2962 Posts

DevNet Networking

Engage with peers and Cisco experts about networking developer tools and resources.

5037 Posts

DevNet Services

Connect with the Cisco services developer community for help, learning, and inspiration

395 Posts

DevOps

The DevOps Group Hub is where you can share your questions, use cases, best practices, and more

36 Posts

Activity in DevNet Hub

Resolved! CCBU Contact

Hi I need to connect with CCBU team to show them a demo of our products to list them in market place. is there any email id or contact person whom i can reach?

Resolved! Cisco PSIRT openVuln API oauth2 Token "Not Authorized"

Greetings,I am currently attempting to gain access to the PSIRT openVuln API and am following along with the "Getting Started" directions. So far, I have registered an application for "Cisco PSIRT openVuln API" using my CCO ID with the Grant Type: "C...

Whisper Coaching

Dear Team, I want to configure the Whisper coaching feature in a Finesse Gadget. and as far as I know, this feature is not based on REST APIs, and you need to write application for whisper i.e. web service. Appreciate if someone can guide me through ...

Download Anyconnect / Secure Client 5 issues

I used AnyConnect last year for accessing CML labs on the sandbox. There was never any issues with it.I'm now trying to download AnyConnect / Secure Client 5 from the link provided in the email when I spin up a CML lab, but the link takes me to a dow...

brycee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco DNA Event driven task

I would like to be able to have DNA run commands using command runner with an issues pops up.  As an example if DNA sees   " Netwrok Device Interface Connectivity - EIGRP Adjacency Failure " I would like it to run some show commands and email me the...

1pgordo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

LUA normalization script - change c= in SDP

Good day,I am just getting my feet wet in LUA normalization scripting for cisco.Im attempting to modify a private IP that appears in the c= header of the SDP (for a remote user), with the public-facing IP.The background for this is that we are interf...

CWM - Getting Started Lab for Dev Days 2024

Hello to all participants attending Developer Days in Stockholm.     If you're keen to get started with Crosswork Workflow Manager, join us for a hands on lab where you will get to experience all aspects of CWM.    CWM Getting Started Lab (3h) Instru...

kjay by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Sandbox AnyConnect Sandbox login failed

I'm attempting the Cisco Umbrella Learning Module ( Getting Started with an Umbrella DevNet Sandbox - Cisco DevNet Learning Center ). I received an email stating my sandbox lab was ready. The email has Umbrella login information but, there is no log...

CWM Walk-in Lab for DevDays 2024

Hello Automation Developer Day Participants! Ming Cao here, I will host a walk-in lab session during the DevDays next week: The lab title: Automation workflows (CWM) to boost NSO’s strengths The abstract: Process automation is becoming increasingly i...

Ming Cao by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 3 Helpful votes
Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.

Top Experts - Last 30 Days