Views
Helpful
Replies

CCBU Contact

venchalam78
Level 1
Level 1

Hi
I need to connect with CCBU team to show them a demo of our products to list them in market place. is there any email id or contact person whom i can reach?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

What I understand of getting on the the S+ program is that it's a long and hard road. Your best bet is to just find enough customers who want your product and have them advocate on your behalf.

david

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

What I understand of getting on the the S+ program is that it's a long and hard road. Your best bet is to just find enough customers who want your product and have them advocate on your behalf.

david

venchalam78
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you, will do that. but in case if we need to get in touch with CCBU, as initially some customers are asking whether its been certified by cisco... so for those cases, my company wants to initiate the process... can you please share the details to initiate that?

There's an email address (not going to post it here to avoid spam) at this website that is listed for the Solutions Plus team, maybe start with that?
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/partners/partner-with-cisco/developer/solutionsplus.html