Views
Helpful
Replies

ACI Interface Stats

Nik Noltenius
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi,

I'm wondering how (if at all) I can get more granular statistics from the "Stats" panel under "Fabric > Inventory > Pod > Leaf Switch > Interfaces > Physical Interfaces > ethx/y". 

In the default monitoring policy the stats collection policy for "Type Ingress" in "MO l1.PhysIf" is set to 5 Minute Granularity. From the documentation I read that this leads to a sampling rate in the current data object of 10 seconds (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/aci/apic/sw/1-x/aci-fundamentals/b_ACI-Fundamentals/b_ACI-Fundamentals_chapter_01110.html). However I can't seem to find the knob on the stats GUI to turn on  reporting more granular than every 15 minutes.

And is it possible to find the output of "show interface ethx/y" in the GUI? There we have at least a 30 seconds input/output rate which would be already far better than the 15 minutes interval from the stats-panel...

Thank you in advance and regards,

Nik

P.S. it's ACI 3.1(1i)

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License