Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to delete Interface Profile 3.2(3n)

Hi,

After APIC Upgrade to  3.2(3n) im unable to add or change Interface Access Policy using wizard  Configure an interface, PC, and VPC

Internet Browser is unable to render page correctly!

So i wold like to delete current interface profile named like "__ui_fex_l101_150" using the GUI so i can later do it under the

Access Policy > Interfaces > Lear Interfaces > Profiles > LEAF101 and than use (Create Access Port Selector)

So how to delete old Interface Access policy?

Txs, Stefan

3 Replies 3

micgarc2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Looks like the policy "__ui_fex_l101_150"  was added via the CLI or Basic GUI hence the _ui_. These have to be deleted a certain way. I recommend opening a TAC case and we can help you out. You need to be careful on how you delete it to make sure you aren't deleting any other child objects.

RedNectar
VIP
VIP

This used to be the answer:  From the APIC CLI

CAVIAT **** IF YOU HAVE USED THE CLI TO CREATE STUFF, THIS MAY WELL DELETE THOSE ITEMS TOO ****

cd /mit/uni/infra
# Note: The next line has been edited since my orignal answer (in light of micgarc2's useful comment)
# The original answer had *__ui* rather than the specific __ui_fex_l101_150 item for i in `find __ui_fex_l101_150` > do > echo "removing $i" > modelete $i > done moconfig commit

Thanks to Daniel - https://dpitaci.wordpress.com/2017/01/12/have-some-pesky-__ui-objects-want-to-delete-them/ - cudos should really go to him!

I hope this helps

Don't forget to mark answers as correct if it solves your problem. This helps others find the correct answer if they search for the same problem

RedNectar aka Chris Welsh.
Forum Tips: 1. Paste images inline - don't attach. 2. Always mark helpful and correct answers, it helps others find what they need.

Yup, that still works but that will delete all the _ui_ objects. 

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License