cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

URL syntax for a CSS

jbest1028
Level 1
Level 1

We have a 11503 acting as a reverse proxy and I am having some issues matching a url. The url we want to match is "/bc/gui/sap/its/zhrits_". I have tried various combinations but cannot get a url ending in _ to work. Is _ a valid ending character on the CSS? All my other urls work except for the 2 which end in _.

content zhrits

balance url

vip address x.x.x.x

add service hr3hrt00

protocol tcp

port 80

url "/bc/gui/sap/its/zhrits_/*"

active

6 Replies 6

Gilles Dufour
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have tested your config and it works.

check with 'show summary' if you have hits under the appropriate content.

Gilles.

zhrits Active hr3hrt00 0

When I tested the site, I didn't get hits on any rule. I have hits on all the rules except for the 2 that end in _.

I'm using an 8.x version.

Which one do you use ?

Did you try to create rule with a unique vip address and your url.

Just to make sure there is not another rule catching your traffic.

Gilles.

I am using 8.20.

Here is what is happening with this testing. What I did was suspend all rules accept for this rule. When I tried to connect, I got connection failed in browser even though the rule showed active. Now if I turn on another rule(this could be any rule), I get the error message "Connection Interrupted". So it looks like the rule isn't even listening for the incoming request. When I have another rule active, it tries to match to that which causes the "Connection Interrupted". I also do not have the catch all rule (/*) in place yet since I wanted to test the url matching first.

One more thing, I also don't see a flow created why I try to hit this rule.

this is weird.

It could be broken.

You should open a service request with the TAC so that we can investigate further.

Thanks,

Gilles.