I've few questions regarding CSVB functionalities:
1. what anti virus/spam engines are used in CSVB, does it use SenderBase?
2. what is the max time users can access their messages before they will be automatically deleted from the quarantine?
3. Can users have access to quarantine through www with user credentials based on domain accounts(WIndows Server 2008 Standard Edition, any others?)
4. does it support quarantine service for public folders in Exchange 2007(public folders that doesn't have assigned own user)
5. Does it support messages trakcking services?
1. SenderBase reputation filtering and IronPort Anti-Spam
2. This is a bit hard to say as it's not a requirement to schedule automatic deletion. The messages may be stored indefinately up to the size limit of the quarantine which is 5GB.
3. Yes, users can be granted access based on LDAP credentials
4. I don't believe this is supported.
5. Yes, it's supported.
Thank you for explanation, your response solves most of our concerns.
Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: