Archived Small Business Support

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

For the initial year of deployment, it appears we do not need to purchase the CON-BLK-BLKR50U sku?  The base sku includes the 1st year of "subscription updates".  However, does it also include Hardware replacement as well?  Just want to make sure I u...

cmccrea by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A few questions about the Cisco Blocker in a multi-tenant environment:1.  How man domains can it support?2.  Is the reporting per domain or is it a consolidated report?3.  Can the quarantine for each domain be limited to a certain size or is it share...

phithang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloHow is the license handled on the Spam & Virus Blocker? Our customer has approx. 120 Lotus Notes Mailboxes. But he only use 30 Mailboxes for external Mailing, the other Mailboxes are only used for calendar and internal mailing.Can I take a Box f...

lus by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Blocker licensing

HI,I read in another discussion that the Blocker licensing is based on users and not e-mail adresses. I wonder if this also applies when a user has several external e-mail adresses i.e.john@cisco.comandjohn.adams@cisco.comdoes this use two licenses i...

mcarlsso by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Event  Name: Cisco Small Business  Update for PartnersSummary:Learn about New  Updates for Cisco Small Business portfolio and exciting new offers that will  help boost your SMB sales. Two experts from Cisco will share their insights with  you.Topics ...

luklambe by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes