cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Performance

jmoilanen
Level 1
Level 1

I'd like to comment on the performance of this device.

When I have been in the UI pages load fast and so far everything has loaded good. Saving settings is also fast and has worked well.

15 Replies 15

jmoilanen
Level 1
Level 1

So far everything is running stable and fast. I don't notice any issues with performance. I still plan to go through the UI.

only thing is I can't admin on wifi. So I need to see if there's an option for that since I haven't gone through the entire UI yet.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi, Joe, did you configure wlan? work well?

jmoilanen
Level 1
Level 1

I have sent you a few emails in the last week but no reply.

I enabled remote access and can log in from wifi. However mobile doesn't work at all to manage the router. Pages don't fully show everything. I think mobile support is necessary for users. That's how I prefer to access.

Hi Joe,

Please go to wireless tab and configure the SSID that you connect, enable "Allow Remote Management" options and try again.

Thanks,

Xiao

Hi.
Why would I do this again? It works fine except on my iPhone.

Hi Joe,

It is design behavior, Rv315W not allow lanside wireless connect device access GUI by default.you can enable "Allow Remote Mangement" options and allow wireless connect device configure via web.

Regards,

Xiao

Are you getting my emails?

Also I said that I already did this and connect fine via wifi. But the router UI is no good on my iPhone. The UI doesn't load all of the pages. And mobile is necessary.

No freezes or lost connection. Uptime is 100% since I set it up over a week ago.

Hi Joe,

I access device by iphone and try to configure via web, the GUI not so friendly on mobile, I will feedbck to my team.

If you find any feature cannot configure by mobile, please let me know.

Thanks,

Xiao

Have you gotten my emails?

None of the UI loads correctly. When logged in the screen only shows the top part of that first page. Same thing for anything else.

I will take screen shot to show.

No, I did not recived your email,please re-send, thanks,

And I think it could scales by safari, it could show the whole GUI,anyway, please send me email and he screenshot, Thanks!

jmoilanen
Level 1
Level 1

I sent a few emails last week about my foot being maybe fractured etc and that I may not be able to spend any time with the UI for a bit.

Ill try to attach a photo now.

Here. I sent you three email photos just now.

2nd

Third