Views
Helpful
Replies

Typo on back of box // Packaging

kspharler
Level 1
Level 1

First off, hello!  I'm new.

My name is Kevin... please let me know if there is anything that I can do to better my effectiveness at this.

No complaints about the packaging in general.  Everything was nice and tidy.  Inclusion of the wall-mount kit is a welcome consideration.

The word 'firewall' is mis-spelled as 'firewal' on the back of the box.  This is under the Cisco RV 120W Wireless-N VPN Firewall picture, on the left-hand side. 

Also, though this may simply be due to the pre-release nature of the product, the box claims that the contents includes a CD with a user guide in PDF format, but there is no CD in my box.  Is the Admin Guide PDF here in these forums a sort of draft for that, perhaps?

1 Reply 1

ddiep
Level 4
Level 4

>The word 'firewall' is mis-spelled as 'firewal' on the back of the box.   This is under the Cisco RV 120W Wireless-N VPN Firewall picture, on the  left-hand side.

Kevin,

Super keen eye! We definitely need to correct this.

>Also, though this may simply be due to the pre-release nature of the  product, the box claims that the contents includes a CD with a user  guide in PDF format, but there is no CD in my box.  Is the Admin Guide  PDF here in these forums a sort of draft for that, perhaps?

This model is still in early stage of development. No CD available and AG guide is still rough draft. But do let us know what you find any mistake, misrepresentation or even mispell.

Great finding!

Thanks.