Replies

WAP 321 Is not working

ravindra1580
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

i have wap321

Serial : SER18210J5K

It is not working, power is on but no wireless LED comes. i have reset the device and plug in to the Ethernet  and try to access through default IP but  default IP is not pinging

Please help me how i can get warranty of faulty device 

Ravindra

3 Replies 3

Glenn Martin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What LED pattern do you notice?

boayers
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello my name is Patrick with the Cisco eSupport team. 

By default when you reset a Cisco WAP device, the wireless radios will be disabled. If you are having issues finding the web configuration utility for your WAP, I highly suggest that you install FindIT 2.0 here:

https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=286286120&softwareid=283453334&release=2.0.0

This application runs in either IE, Firefox, or Safari and uses the Cisco Discovery Protocol to make it easy to locate connected devices without knowledge of the IP address. The default username and password are both "cisco". Once you can log into the web configuration page, you may navigate to Wireless > Radio and check the enable checkbox for the wifi antenna you would like to activate. I hope you are able to solve your problems with this information. Let me know how it goes.

Best,

Patrick Ayers

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: