Archived Small Business Support

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello guys ! As I mentioned in the title, I configured nat with the purpose of letting a couple of hosts to access the internet but it not working. Can you please help me ? Here are my config and "show ip nat translations" outputRtrPodx#show runBuild...

I need help setting up a 5512 device: Specifically,  port forwarding (port mapping) must be setup allowing an external connection from the domain  prolink1.sprucecomputer.com on external port 8090 to be forwarded internally to the SQL server on port ...

Good afternoon, my  name is Dennis Houlihan, and I am the Educational/E-Rate consultant with Horizon Information Services, INC. Today I received the following e-mail. Dear Partner,     This is to inform you that your Cisco Registered Partner status h...

dhoulihan by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When setting up e-mail and something fails, it'd be very helpful to get the verbose session transcript to see what's happening.  Thus far I'm unable to get FindIT to send via Office 365 despite copying/pasting credentials and server info.

I still believe the Probe setup needs to require a static IP.  Assuming that everyone who uses this will know or what to know how to find the DHCP address of the Probe is wrong.  In an small business environment that just may not be the case.