cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCuv50683 - and91%3BDOC%26%2393%3BOperator login fails if CUCM PUB is down in CUAC single server

crahbari
Level 1
Level 1

We have had this error now happening twice with CUCM 11.5 and our Auto Attendant and Client are also 11.5. I was able to clear the error after I rebooted the server. The solution provided here is to add the user device under the "application users" but the operator device is a phone and it only associated with the operator after the operator logs-in. I added the device anyhow, and I added the user Jabber account as well. I am going to watch and see if this happens again 

1 Reply 1

csrlima
Level 3
Level 3

Hi , i have the same problem but with CUCM 11.5 and  CUACA 12.5.(1.6) . I Have a cluster with pub and sub and when pub is down , i have cti ports and cti rp registered to sub , but i cant login with attendant client . The user used for cuaca is an application user from cucm side and in tsp configuration i have cucm pub as cti server 1 and sub as cti server 2. In instalattion i setup CUACA with cucm pub ip address and aplication user that i refer earlier. Does anyone find out the solution? Should i do any upgrade to cucm , tsp or CUACA. Open a new case? Best Regards