cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Instructor Forums

PierreNeethling
Level 1
Level 1

Where are the old instructor forums where we shared study guides  and moaned about all kinds of stuff? This new Community Forum thing seems to be a bit of a wet dog trying to find out something about IT Essentials for instance. Loads of topics but not very well organized for quick access. Anyway - where will find those old instructor and course specific forums? They used to worked well. Thank you!

2 Replies 2

Gagandeep Kaur
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

There is a community dedicated to Cisco Learning. You can ask your Cisco Learning related questions at https://learningnetwork.cisco.com.

I hope this is useful.

Kind Regards,
- Gagan

I am sorry, but this is not helpful. We are instructors. We are being pushed to a student-centered portal. I have waited over a year now hoping the Instructor forums would be restored. I feel as though an essential resource has been taken from us without consideration.

I have wasted so many hours trying to find Instructor forums like we had before, with no luck. If they exist, I eagerly ask anyone to please share a link.

Best Regards,

KP

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: