Cisco Cafe

Read more about the Community itself, pitch ideas for future enhancements and meet those who run it!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Activity in Cisco Cafe

Resolved! Cisco Insider User Group

Hello team,How long does it take qualification for Cisco Insider User Group?My status is still pending.

TomKr by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Duplicate cisco profiles

Dear sir i have duplicate cisco profile when ever i am loging into cisco certification traking system i am seeing my csco id and my cisco certification traking system csco id is different due to duplicate profiles please i request to merge my account...

nk7374411 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I move my certifications, ccna, ccnp?

How can I move my certifications, ccna, ccnp that I had in a partner that no longer exists to another new partner?           How can I move my certifications, ccna, ccnp that I had in a partner that no longer exists to...

folmedo01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

September Community Update

Community Engineering Updates:   Umbrella Release Notes & Announcements Now in Cisco Community!  The Cisco Umbrella release notes, announcements and OpenDNS discussion forum, are now part of the Security section of Cisco Community. This is part of an...

community update.png

Meet Daniel Ordoñez - Cisco Designated VIP 2024

Meet Daniel ORDOÑEZ, our new Cisco Designated VIP 2024. Daniel Ordoñez is a Computer Science Engineer from Mexico City. With more than 11 years of experience in IT, he has several Cisco certifications, such as CCNP Enterprise, Cisco Certified Special...

Daniel Ordoñez_VIP Spotlight_v2.png
Jimena Saez by Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

spring spammers plague infestation on CISCO community

Hi,In the last few days we see a large number of spammers making a mess on the site... CISCO community site.I report them as quick as I can and they still appear at the same rate.All topics contain "How to " and "Fligh퓣" in the topic title.Is it real...

RxTx by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Community will be READ-ONLY Sept 6 – 9

Cisco Umbrella software release notes, announcements and OpenDNS discussion forum are scheduled to migrate into the Security section of Cisco Community the weekend of Sept. 6 – 9, 2024.   Cisco Community will be in read-only mode from approximately ...

3bf81d80-56b0-47c7-9d3c-f0b55f555a81.PNG

IT engineering for theater workers, TV companies

Now everything is permeated with new modern technologies associated with the transmission of sound and video over the network, and there is a very strong lack of engineers who could set it up correctly, especially in small distant cities,I would like...

Meet Ke Qin, Event Top Contributor 2021-2024

Ke Qin is a familiar face in the Chinese Cisco Community, he is also the co-founder of the QYTang networking training organization. He graduated from Beijing Institute of Technology and holds CCIE DC & Security certifications (No. 13778). He is the a...

VivienChia_0-1721802574419.png

Cisco (and other) certifications with the highest pay

This might seem like a superfluous question, But im interested in getting into a computer field and am deliberating my options before committing on anything. Im currently working towards my CCNA.What certifications / combination of certifications wou...

Top Experts - Last 30 Days