Community Corner

Read more about the Community itself, pitch ideas for future enhancements and meet those who run it!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Cisco Cafe

Read more about the Community itself, pitch ideas for future enhancements and meet those who run it!

792 Posts

Activity in Community Corner

IT engineering for theater workers, TV companies

Now everything is permeated with new modern technologies associated with the transmission of sound and video over the network, and there is a very strong lack of engineers who could set it up correctly, especially in small distant cities,I would like...

Meet Ke Qin, Event Top Contributor 2021-2024

Ke Qin is a familiar face in the Chinese Cisco Community, he is also the co-founder of the QYTang networking training organization. He graduated from Beijing Institute of Technology and holds CCIE DC & Security certifications (No. 13778). He is the a...

VivienChia_0-1721802574419.png

CSaaS Exam Certification Status

I completed the Cisco CSaaS certification on 21/8/2024, and I received the badge on Credly, but I haven't received the certificate yet. Should I open a support ticket, or is it normal to wait a bit longer?

Becoming a Cisco Designated VIP

Cisco Designated VIP What is the Cisco Designated VIP Program? The Cisco Designated VIP program recognizes the top individual contributors in Cisco's online communities, including the Cisco Learning Network (CLN) and Cisco Community. Cisco Designate...

CiscoCommunityBadges_2023_VipDesignated_132x132.png CiscoCommunityBadges_2023_VipAlumni_132x132.png CiscoCommunityBadges_2023_HallOfFame_132x154.png

Cisco (and other) certifications with the highest pay

This might seem like a superfluous question, But im interested in getting into a computer field and am deliberating my options before committing on anything. Im currently working towards my CCNA.What certifications / combination of certifications wou...

Help us build the new Cisco Community

Calling all Cisco Community members! Big changes are coming to Cisco Community. Do you want a sneak peek?  Join Cisco Insider User Research to participate in user experience studies and gain an early look at the new Cisco Community experience. Here’s...

Community_Facebook_800x800_02.png Community_Community_300x150_02.png
Sabah Kadir by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Support in Organizing Events

Hello Cisco,Actually I want to organize an event on your platform as I'm student event organizer in Chandigarh University, India. I want to organize events related to Cyber Security. Can you help me with that?Thanks and Regards,Vivek Garg

Code with Cisco 2024

Why did only a few applicants received mails regarding the further process of code with cisco? I filled up the form before it closed on 6th and still haven't got any follow up mail.

Resolved! Cisco ID and Cisco.com ID

Hello All,I created an account with Pearson VUE and it asked for my Cisco ID, which I said I didn't know as I haven't taken a Cisco exam before. Today I created an account on the Cisco.com website to get access to some of the labs.Just to confirm the...

RJSmith92 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes