Community Corner

Read more about the Community itself, pitch ideas for future enhancements and meet those who run it!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Cisco Cafe

Read more about the Community itself, pitch ideas for future enhancements and meet those who run it!

786 Posts

Activity in Community Corner

Meet Ke Qin, Event Top Contributor 2021-2024

Ke Qin is a familiar face in the Chinese Cisco Community, he is also the co-founder of the QYTang networking training organization. He graduated from Beijing Institute of Technology and holds CCIE DC & Security certifications (No. 13778). He is the a...

VivienChia_0-1721802574419.png

Resolved! What are those differences among C3560CX V01, V02 & V03?

Hi there,I came across this question recently in my search of a switch C3560CX-8XPD, and then I found there are at least 3 hardware versions for this product in existence, although their appearances look exactly identical, because their PID/VID label...

imyz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Change password for this site?

Where do I change my password for this site? In the top right I can see 'My profile' & 'My settings' but I can't find an option to change my password there. I noticed the login for this site goes through https://cloudsso.cisco.com and https://identit...

Figures not showing

Hello everyone, I am currently going through the networking basics course module 1. I have noticed, that the figures are not showing. I only see a + symbol where the image must have been shown before. Do you know if there is a bug in this system at t...

Amy3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Sustainability Central

‘The Plan for Possible’Sustainability 101 blog seriesCisco ESG reporting hubCisco sustainability programs, products and servicesCommunity/social impacts   We launched a #CommunityPoll on social in September 2023, asking “Are you keen to know more abo...

VivienChia_1-1700467857516.png VivienChia_1-1700469327449.png VivienChia_0-1700470160152.png VivienChia_1-1700520414702.png
Vivien Chia by Community Manager
  • 151 replies
  • 59 Helpful votes

July Community Update

Community Engineering Updates   Label Filter Page Experience Improvements: Streamlines the experience by removing dead-ends and enables easier navigation within a specific area of interest.​ Events Archived After 90 Days: Events will be removed 90 da...

community update.png