Cisco Champions are vocal customers, partners and consultants who love to discuss technology and share what they’ve learned with others. It is a global group who have a strong social presence or another form of influence within the IT community. This program is open to individual Cisco enthusiasts who:
- Love learning and sharing their knowledge
- Have Cisco-related expertise or interest
- Choose to actively participate in conversations relevant to Cisco and the IT industry
- Have a strong social media presence or other form of influence in the IT community
Cisco reserves the final right to select Cisco Champion status for an individual at its sole discretion.
The Cisco Champion program is Cisco's premier community for engaging and nurturing technical influencers throughout the year. Cisco Champions sign an NDA and are invited to learn about pre-launch technologies.
They are given the opportunity to give feedback across the technology spectrum - from beta and message testing, feedback sessions, and in a Webex Teams space. They can also co-host episodes of Cisco Champion Radio where they ask the questions they and their peers actually have. Cisco Champions have also experienced personal and career growth through blogging club and other educational activities.
Cisco Champions is a global program covering the full breadth of solutions and architectures in the Cisco ecosystem. The Cisco Champions of 2020 were from 50+ countries, across all verticals, and represented over 200 companies.
Membership as a Cisco Champion lasts for one year. Applications will open in November and candidates can apply and can nominate peers for consideration in the program.
As a Cisco Champion you have the opportunity to
- Participate in early field trials and beta tests.
- Influence direction and messaging for products and solutions through feedback sessions.
- Gain insight into upcoming announcements through pre-briefings.
- Enhance your Cisco Live experience with backstage tours, roadmap sessions, podcasts and more.
- Engage with other Champions in an exclusive Cisco Champion Webex Teams chat room.
- Learn tips and tricks to improve social media presence, learning sessions in the Champions blogging club.
- Participate in Cisco Champion Radio – a podcast created with Cisco Champs and Cisco guests on tech topics.
- Contribute to Cisco's blogging platform.
Activities are not just limited to this – we are always thinking of new ideas to engage our Champs more.