Explore additional Communities
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Supplier Community

Find discussions, blogs and resources for direct suppliers providing hardware and software built int...

65 Posts

Activity in Additional Communities

AI models' adaptability to new data

The flexibility of AI models to fresh data poses a significant difficulty in machine learning. Models frequently encounter challenges when new data diverges significantly from training data, resulting in performance loss. To combat this, strategies s...

I have multiple ciscoID, Discount Validation failed.

hello everyoneI am a network academy student and i have been authorized to take an ccna exam discount voucher. So when i try to schedule an exam via pearson vue and apply my discount. i receive an error Discount Validation failed. After that i figure...

WINCis by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RSTP Hello Time in BPDU .

Hello Experts,i would like to know how bridges that are connected to non-root bridges will learn the hello time(non default value) configured at the root Bridge.  in the below topology NonRootBr1 should relay the hellotime to NonRootBr2. but as per t...

Resolved! Routers not aware of each other

I have 2 cisco 2811 2-FE routers, i configured fe0/1 on both routers with different ip addresses and did no shut.status is up but protocol is down. its like they are not aware of each other, speed and duplex is set to auto.when plugged into my laptop...

Certification - Free CE courses?

Are there any other free Cisco courses available other than DEVNAE that provide CE's to maintain certification?  DEVNAE provides 16 CE's, but I need 80. I've been a CCNA for 25 years and a CCNP for 11 years so I'm planning to let my certifications la...

Top Experts - Last 30 Days