cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

¿Problems with 7.3.1 cisco packet tracer on Windows 10 ver. 20H2 comp. 19042.630?

Receive a cordial greeting, the reason for which I make the post is the following:

I have windows 10 version 20H2 (build 19042.630) and cisco packet tracer 7.3.1 but lately I have had problems working with cisco packet tracer since while developing some exercises for the university the application freezes, this error occurs when I configure the network interfaces of any team.

The file that I manage consists of 248 laptops, 3 routers and a few switches, but I don't know why this problem of freezing the application should occur.

I am attaching an image to give evidence that there is a freeze in the application

1 Reply 1

Martin L
VIP
VIP

with over 250 devices I am not surprised you have issues; you do not need 248 laptops to show networking concepts.

2 laptops/PCs per vlan/per location should be enough; You can assume there are more end devices at particular location.

Focus on configuration of switches and routers with different vlans in different subnets.

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **