Views
Helpful
Replies

Benchmark with SecureX

angelito_mas
Level 1
Level 1

Hello there!

I have installed SecureX onto my network and have integrated it with SNA and Umbrella.
I was wondering, what are the main differences between XDR and SecureX?

I mean, it seems that they have the same functionalities but XDR is not free.

There' s something where XDR is better in?

Thanks a lot!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ruben Cocheno
Spotlight
Spotlight

@angelito_mas 

Cisco XDR is the v2 of Cisco SecureX but with Premium support. Better engage your Cisco SE to give you a ride on XDR

Tag me to follow up.
Please mark it as Helpful and/or Solution Accepted if that is the case. Thanks for making Engineering easy again.
Connect with me for more on Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/rubencocheno/

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

chrivand
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi there,

I am not sure if this developer forum is the best place to ask such a question. I would recommend to reach out to your Cisco Security account representative and request a demo for Cisco XDR and maybe even a trial account if possible.

In short though: Cisco XDR has many advantages over SecureX, but they are indeed related as Cisco XDR is built on some of the components of SecureX. There are also many components that were not part of SecureX that we do have in Cisco XDR, with the data warehouse as most important one to call out. 

Again, I would recommend to seek more information via your Cisco Security contacts, and not in this Developer forum. The best way is to try it out yourself or watch a demo   

Thanks!

Ruben Cocheno
Spotlight
Spotlight

@angelito_mas 

Cisco XDR is the v2 of Cisco SecureX but with Premium support. Better engage your Cisco SE to give you a ride on XDR

Tag me to follow up.
Please mark it as Helpful and/or Solution Accepted if that is the case. Thanks for making Engineering easy again.
Connect with me for more on Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/rubencocheno/