cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UDEMY INSTRUCTOR?

mabishop60
Level 1
Level 1

Has anybody ever taken or taught a CCNA class before on Udemy?

1 Reply 1

myob-brad
Level 1
Level 1

For anyone else new to Cisco Netacademy or wanting to brush up...

I just found out about this wonderful nerd world known as Cisco Devnet Sandbox.

Did you ever find a class on Udemy for CCNA?

It's better to take a full class at a college under the Cisco Networking Academy but if you're looking for a Boot-camp to brush up before taking your cert or to re-cert then I know of 3 great Boot-camps on Udemy they are all updated for the CCNA 200-125.

1. My favorite is Neil Anderson - He has killer labs where he provides a network topo map - configs - lab questions then also an answer key. He has even provided a full lab set up for both Packet Tracer which is good for switching and for GNS3 which is much better for routing labs but doesn't have generic easy plug and play for switching. He also has a website full of extra labs and other courses and training for other vendors. He has been a CCIE for a long time.

2. David Bombal who has a good Boot-camp and a lot of labs on his website. He's the one who turned me onto Devnet/Virl Sandbox with a great video with one of the senior devs.

3. Chris Bryant. I took some CCNA boot camp training on his website and videos back in the late '90s and his newest Bootcamp on Udemy is good too. He also has some great resources on his website. He's one of the first trainers that worked with the website at Cisco lab kits to help people get real equipment. I haven't dealt with Ciscolabkits.com for a while. With Cisco's new licensing I don't know how well they're doing since the new licensing system isn't transferable.

I hope all goes well with your studies.

When I first started studying Cisco in 2004 packet tracer sucked, we didn't have GNS3 or obviously Devnet but I was fortunate enough to go to a Community College that believed in hands-on so we had 1 heck of a real physical lab.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: