cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Container Platform Update!

aamagasu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Cisco introduced its container cluster management platform a year ago, and since then the product has evolved in a big way to meet the needs of a growing (and apparently vocal) customer base. Tune in to Episode 83 of the Cloud Unfiltered podcast to hear all about the new features, the release cadence, the typical use case, and more! 

iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ep83-cisco-container-platform-update-meenakshi-kaushik/id1215105578?i=1000442327891 

SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-380516168/ep83-cisco-container-platform-update-with-meenakshi-kaushik 

2 Replies 2

Alejandros
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco Container Platform is a fully curated, lightweight container management platform for production-grade environments, powered by Kubernetes Tellgamestop, and delivered with Cisco enterprise-class support. It reduces the complexity of configuring, deploying, securing, scaling, and managing containers using automation TellGameStop

Kshlerin
Level 1
Level 1

subway gift card

However, based on the information you provided, it seems that Cisco has introduced a container cluster management platform, and it has undergone significant evolution to cater to the needs of its growing customer base. The podcast likely covers various aspects of the platform, including new features, release schedules, typical use cases, and more.

If you're interested in learning more about Cisco's container cluster management platform and the recent developments, I recommend tuning in to Episode 83 of the Cloud Unfiltered podcast. You can find the podcast on popular podcast platforms or on Cisco's official website, where they may have archives of past episodes.

Please note that my information might not be up-to-date with the latest developments, so it's best to refer to official sources or the podcast itself for the most current information.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: