cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there an API to configure the open network SSID with splash page configuration ( Splash page behavior and custom Splash page URL) ?

srihariv
Level 1
Level 1

Currently we do see the following configuration possible

authMode : The association control method for the SSID ('open', 'psk', 'open-with-radius', '8021x-meraki', '8021x-radius')

But donot find option to configure the splash Page settings if the SSID authMode is open.

Purpose:
This is allow us to easily build a open network (captive portal based) using the API and make the entire captive portal automated. I feel this API is the only missing piece in the captive portal flow.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

colo
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Srihari,

This is a great feature request and it's definitely seen as a priority by Meraki. Submit it as a wish at the bottom of the API docs page to help show your interest.

For now you can use the Configuration Template to set the splash page on dashboard and bind the template to networks via the API.

Thanks,

Colin

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

colo
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Srihari,

This is a great feature request and it's definitely seen as a priority by Meraki. Submit it as a wish at the bottom of the API docs page to help show your interest.

For now you can use the Configuration Template to set the splash page on dashboard and bind the template to networks via the API.

Thanks,

Colin

Colin: Thank you on the response. Looking forward to having this API for end-end integration.

I will look into the workaround option to setup the Configuration template and binding it to the networks.
Will revert back if I may have any further queries.

I have added as a wish on the API doc page.

--Srihari