Views
Helpful
Replies

Pull Out Meraki IOT Device statistic data API

KiatHL
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, 

I am new to the Meraki API, was wondering Meraki API using POSTMAN does it able to pull out the IOT devices like MV12 (camera) or MT11 (sensor) statistic data? I can only pull out something like this. 

Camera Analysis DataCamera Analysis Data

Is there any other way using POSTMAN or any other API tools to pull out more details statistic data?  I have already try look into POSTMAN documentation it only have the camera API. Hope to get help on this issue, any solutions will be very appreciated. Thank You.

2 Replies 2

Alexander Stevenson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @KiatHL,

The API reference documentation is provided in a Postman collection accessible at our Meraki Postman Guide > Postman Collections website. The Postman collection can be imported into the Postman application to test API calls.

Go HERE to launch the Meraki Dashboard collection and try out the APIs.

Cisco Meraki's Public Workspace has the collections for Postman, so check that out too.

Hope this helps. I wasn't sure if you were using Cisco Postman Collection for Meraki or not. It just makes things so much easier.

Hi alexstev, 

First of all, Thank you for replying to my issue and providing a resourceful link. Really apprentice this.  

I have looked into Cisco Meraki's Public Workspace inside does provide the sensor API code. But I had tried to run at my workspace, it show 404 not found. Does it relate to any license subscription for this?  Or It depends on the dashboard? Have tried all the methods to run. 

POSTMAN - SensorPOSTMAN - Sensor