DevNet Internet of Things

Discuss different developer tools, sandboxes and resources for IoT applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Build for Better Code Challenge

Surprising Technology Facts

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Activity in DevNet Internet of Things

%SYS-4-CONFIG_RESOLVE_FAILURE

Since this happened to me, I thought I should share this.Messages like this appear constantly:*Feb 11 09:34:24.861: %SYS-4-CONFIG_RESOLVE_FAILURE: System config parse from (tftp://255.255.255.255/network-confg) failedThis is explained here:The user r...

nathan by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 50 Helpful votes

Resolved! Disable "IOx" -Feature.

In according to Bug "CSCwc66882" I have some Questions.Because we are not using the IOx Features, I want to disable it. With "show iox-service" I see that most Services are not running, only the "Libvirtd": 56#sh iox-serviceIOx Infrastructure Summary...

fstaubach by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IoT Getting Started Lab

Attempting to complete IoT Getting Started Lab. Unable to follow the instructions and use the credentials provide to access: - The EI Agent for Cisco IOX Local Manager. Performed a search to download tar.gz file on open web but requires a support con...

djfrazier by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

C8200/8300/8500 IOx Platform Support

Dear Community,   We have a large project on defense customers regarding IOx resources. We would like to make first sizing with IOx resources in such platforms as the following like : https://developer.cisco.com/docs/iox/#!platform-support-matrix/ent...

eyelbaz by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Container-to-Container Communication

Dear Community,   What about Docker DNS Resolution in app-hosting implementation?  I mean Docker provides automatic DNS aliasing for container-to-container communication. Is it supported by Cisco app-hosting? If yes is it supported for Catalyst 8200 ...

eyelbaz by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Artificial Intelligence (AI) at the Edge

Artificial Intelligence (AI) at the Edge by Alexander Stevenson, Cisco DevNet IoT Artificial Intelligence (AI) is often used as an umbrella term to describe intelligent agents that take inputs from their environment and attempt to achieve a cognitiv...

alexstev_6-1661267476279.png alexstev_0-1661266291427.png alexstev_1-1661266291432.png alexstev_2-1661266291440.png
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Experts - Last 30 Days