Views
Helpful
Replies

Collab Phone functionality not working

globe-jbk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am having an issue getting the phone functionality working in the Collab.

When I register a Windows/Mac cisco jabber device, the output has a blank username but the standard password.

In the error notifications window of the Cisco Jabber windows client, I get error:

CJ:109:3

and under connections status:

Reason : ā€œConnection error. Ensure the server information in the Phone Services tab on the Options window is correct. Contact your system administrator for assistance.ā€

Address : ā€œhq-cucm-pub (CCMCIP - Expressway)ā€

Everything works if I use a different Collab account, so it seems to be related to my cisco account.

Creating a iPhone device yields a username and working phone functionality on the iPhone

best regards

Jesper

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jesper,

Forwarded the device details to your personal email and you have confirmed that they are working correctly.

Regards,

Joe Kearns

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

jokearns1
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jesper,

I spoke to you this morning regarding this issue with your username. Appreciate you moving this to the forums.

I will make the changes manually and get back to you.

Regards,

Joe

Jesper,

Having more than one CSF device associated with a user will result in a conflict when devices are registered. This is bad practice and should be avoided. You can however have different device types associated with the same user i.e. android, iPhone, iPad.

We can create the users/devices you need for Jabber Win/Mac and forward them to your personal email.

Regards,

Joe Kearns

Jesper,

Forwarded the device details to your personal email and you have confirmed that they are working correctly.

Regards,

Joe Kearns

admin11111
Level 4
Level 4

Dear All

Go to "User Management>End User>" search and select your client Then  in "Permissions Information" box click on "add to access control group" then search and select "Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones supporting Connected Xfer and conf" .