Views
Helpful
Replies

Connectivity Issues and VPN

anwar78alam
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team,

I'm unable to log into the Cisco AnyConnect Application for VPN connection. When I enter the given VPN Address "devnetsandbox-usw1-reservation.cisco.com:20277" with given user name and password, it pop up login Failed, no error message. Is this normal behavior or should I wait for more time. This is the first time I am trying to access lab environment. current status of lab showing active.

Any assistance on this will be very helpful

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jokearns1
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, 

To me it looks like your reservation has timed out so you will need to create a new reservation. 
Let me know if the issue still occurs in a new reservation and we can troubleshoot the pod.

Joe

View solution in original post

17 Replies 17

I saw some users with similar issues in another thread, two options here - you can wait for the sandbox team to advise or cancel this reservation and see by reserving a new one, this resolved the issue.

Hope this helps.

Please mark this as helpful or solution accepted to help others
Connect with me https://bigevilbeard.github.io

ecorban
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hello,

We have checked and there is no active sandbox reservation with this username. there was an active reservation with the AO lab but that has also ended.

Please make reservation again.

Thanks

Thanks for replying. I did new reservation and the result is same Login Failed. It appears to be an issue with username and password. I entered the same credentials which i received over an email from DevNet Sandbox.

dpeddi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have the same issue with VPN not authenticating with the username / password that I received by e-mail. Tried to end the reservation and make a fresh reservation. But the problem persists. There seems to be an issue with AnyConnect authentication.

dpeddi,

Can you send on the VPN URL you received?

Thansk, 
joe 

jokearns1
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, 

To me it looks like your reservation has timed out so you will need to create a new reservation. 
Let me know if the issue still occurs in a new reservation and we can troubleshoot the pod.

Joe

Hi Joe,

Thanks for looking into this. I did the reservation for one of the lab and it was showing active with an error so, I ended the session and reserved another lab and the VPN connection is working now and I can access the resources.

Just to be sure i can reserved the same lab again after it got ended or should i wait for some duration to reserve again.

Hi anwar78alam, 

If you get "Active with Error", it means the set failed for some reason and accessing the resources will not be possible. In cases like these, always end the reservation. It will take a few minutes to teardown and seen "Ended". You then reserve the lab again. 
 Troubleshooting setup failures can be time consuming so this is the fastest way to get a new sandbox up and running.
Hope this helps, 

Joe

Hi Joe,

Agreed and, Thanks a lot for your response. It has helped me.

Thanks

Anwar

johnpow
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the same issue and I made a reservation this morning. Same URL as original poster.

johnpow_0-1707731862463.png

Hi johnpow, 

Can you send me the name of the sandbox you reserved?

Joe

I made a new reservation but same issue.

devnetsandbox-usw1-reservation.cisco.com:20356

what sandbox are you reserving?

Cisco DevNet - Cisco Modeling Labs