Views
Helpful
Replies

Contiv & Kubernetes Sandbox - Contiv UI Issue

ceveno
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello team,

I am trying to connect to the Contiv Gui via https://10.10.20.1:10000/#/login but the login/pwd admin/admin is not working. Can you give them please? This is for a customer demo tomorrow.

Thanks

Charley

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

zowu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ceveno,

Sorry for the late response. I've checked the log entry for your reservation and seems everything runs smoothly.

The Contiv credential is admin/admin indeed. I've tried a new reseravation and this password is working. As you know, Contiv UI leverages a large .js file and hard to be loaded within Chrome using VPN. Please use Mozilla Firefox for the best experience and attempt connectivity twice, if at first the UI does not appear.

Please contact me directly using email (zowu@cisco.com) or Jabber if any urgent request.

Thanks,

Bob     

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

zowu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ceveno,

Sorry for the late response. I've checked the log entry for your reservation and seems everything runs smoothly.

The Contiv credential is admin/admin indeed. I've tried a new reseravation and this password is working. As you know, Contiv UI leverages a large .js file and hard to be loaded within Chrome using VPN. Please use Mozilla Firefox for the best experience and attempt connectivity twice, if at first the UI does not appear.

Please contact me directly using email (zowu@cisco.com) or Jabber if any urgent request.

Thanks,

Bob