Views
Helpful
Replies

DevNet Sandbox Scheduling Issue

jokearns1
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Sandbox Users,

We are currently seeing an intermittent issue with the DevNet sandbox scheduling system and the Collaboration Environments. On some occasions, the scheduler returns a random date in the future when some sandbox resources are not currently free. This is currently being worked.

If you do experience this issue, please respond this this forum entry and we can work together to find an available timeslot.

Apologies for any disruption this can cause.

Regards,

The DevNet Sandbox Team

3 Replies 3

j.went001
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

As discussed in this topic: Short term access to a UCCE Sandbox?, I'm trying to get access to a Sandbox, but it keeps on suggesting me a date in March 2015.

Can you please help me on a full day access to UCCE, either on November 28 or else December 1?

Thank you very much in advance,

Regards,

Joost Went

Hi Joost,

Having looked again at the schedule, it does seem that the Contact Center lab is booked up until March 2015. A number of partners have already scheduled time after in there and the next available slot is March 2015.

Is there any other environment that you could do your testing? Collaboration 10.5 perhaps or does it need to be a Finesse Integration?

Regards,

Joseph

Hello Joseph,

Thanks for your quick reply. It does need to be a Finesse Integration. Too bad that the Contact Center lab is booked.

It's also fine if there is a UCCX Sandbox available, but it says "Coming Soon" for UCCX. Can you tell me when you expect to have this Sandbox ready?

Are there any alternatives to start with a Finesse Integration and actually test that we are sending the right messages?

Regards,

Joost Went