cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Getting Anyconnect security error

rls1234
Level 1
Level 1

I have UCCX 11.5 sandbox, and cannot connect:  This worked last Friday.

The Anyconnect error is:

Function: CTransportWinHttp::handleServerCertCheck

File: CTransportWinHttp.cpp

Line: 2351

Invoked Function: CCapiCertUtils::VerifyPolicy

Return Code: -23789553 (0xFE95000F)

Description: CAPICERTUTILS_ERROR_VERIFY_POLICY_FAILED:server certificate policy checks failed

Sandbox Owner is rls1234

Lab Network Address: 128.107.93.228:20103

Please help me to connect.

Thanks.

Roy

5 Replies 5

admin11111
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Roy. It looks like your session credentials have expired. would it be possible to make an new reservation for the UCCX 11.5 Sandbox. we can monitor it from our side and see if you experience the same issue. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

OK, started a new sandbox.  Was able to connect - for a while.  But now VPN is failing with this message below  This has happened before with other environments.

The new environment was established with same access port as the prior sandbox.

Sandbox Owner is rls1234

• Password: EH9NcLeP

Lab Network Address: 128.107.93.228:20103

vpn error.JPG

You don't have an active  session on URL 128.107.93.228:20120. you have an active session at the following Lab Network Address: 128.107.93.228:20103. Change the VPN url in anyconnect to the correct URL.

I also noticed you terminated the vpn session abnormally. please ensure you terminate your VPN session by disconnecting from the VPN when you no longer need it. trying to connect from another machine with the same credentials to the same vpn session is not permitted at the same time.

Thanks

The picture I sent was from a prior session, but the error text was the same.

But the real issue is that the same credentials can't be used more than once at the same time by the same person.

So I went to the sandbox configuration, to the place to add users.  But the page only lets me add users from a short list.  I need to add other users.  What is the process to add more users to be able to access the environment?

Thank you.

Roy

hi roy

once you have an active reservation we currently don't provide the ability to add users to a sandbox. if you want to share a sandbox to multiple users then you need to reserve an new sandbox and select the users you wish to add. please ensure they are registered devnet members...

thanks

ecorban