cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Updates to Sandbox Reservation Internet Access Policy

Due to changes in our networking policies, we are updating the internet access policy within our sandbox reservation instances.
Hosts will no longer have internet access outbound.
This should not affect the overall functionality or access to the resources within the sandbox instances, connecting via VPN.

Keep Innovating!

DevNet Sandbox Team

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Virl licensing problem on Devnet Sandbox

On the UWM admin page I get the following salt status message:

Failed to collect current salt contact status: Cisco contact was not established. This may be temporary. Please make sure the VIRL server is connected to the Internet and capable of reaching the configured Cisco master. Also make sure that the minion key provided to you matches your minion ID and domain, and remains valid. Current status is: License renewal never completed successfully. Last license renewal final result was (2019-09-30 16:22:57): Salt caller setup failed unexpectedly; likely misconfigured.

I've tried to reset the keys and ID but the issue still persists. Also, I also get a message the issue is temporary but it's been a day and the issue still persists.

The VIRL server in question is VIRL Server_878a9165. Can anyone from the DevNet team please assist?

1 REPLY 1
Cisco Employee

Re: Virl licensing problem on Devnet Sandbox

Hi All,

The communication to VIRL license server is restored.
CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards
This widget could not be displayed.