Views
Helpful
Replies

VIRL

matijevi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I used to see VIRL in the sandbox coming soon. But now I don't see this in the sandbox anymore.

Is VIRL still on track to be released soon on sandbox?

Regards,

John

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

cmreed
Level 4
Level 4

HI John-

We are working on VIRL in the sandbox! We were  doing some testing and just happened to use that tile. I will make sure we get it moved back into public view. We are hoping to have the offering up in the next 45 days- stay tuned and check back for other techniologies being added!

Cherie

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

cmreed
Level 4
Level 4

HI John-

We are working on VIRL in the sandbox! We were  doing some testing and just happened to use that tile. I will make sure we get it moved back into public view. We are hoping to have the offering up in the next 45 days- stay tuned and check back for other techniologies being added!

Cherie

jajonespy
Level 1
Level 1

I have just been told that "VIRL is part of devnet. They told me it is delayed with an undefined release date. Ping the devnet community to get more details" - Craig B - Cisco (via Linkedin). Hence why I have come over to DevNet to try to get an answer. Please can you tell us if this is likely to be released in the near future or not. From what I am seeing on both Cisco and Independant blocks the beta testers are raving about it and I for one cant wait to get an offical product to test against.

John

Any update?

Hmmm - thought I posted this here, maybe not. We are working on it still - making great progress, stay tuned...

dears 

kindly, i need to  activate TFTP server on my laptop  & use it to commicate with virl node ( router & switch ) 

any one help me 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: