Visitas
ÚTIL
Respuestas

Mantenimiento Preventivo switch y router

David LARA
Level 1
Level 1

Good morning

Could you please help me. In the company I work we have Catalyst 9200 switches and router ISR 4331 and I am being asked to perform maintenance and preventive cleaning equipment.

I could tell me or pass some manual with the procedure for cleaning the equipment at the hardware level.

2 RESPUESTAS 2

Javier Acuña
Spotlight
Spotlight

Saludos @David LARA  Gracias por comunicarte con la comunidad de cisco, para realizar esta actividad primero debes validar el alcance 1, si es solo mantenimiento fisico, que incluye lipieza y remocion de particulñas de polvo y otros o 2) Mantenimiento Logico que incluye actulizacion de sistema operativo, correcion de bug entre otros, a continuacion te menciono un paso a paso para dispositivos.

Mantenimiento fisico, inluye desraqueo 

1. Validaciòn de servicios impactados.
  2. Validacion de tiempo en donde se puede ejecutr la actividad.
  3. Solicitud de ventana de mantenimiento.
  4. Validar que el Registro de Configuracion del dispositivo.
  5. Guardar los cambios.
  6. Validar Las show run config vs la start run config.
  7. desraquera el equipo, 
  8. ejecutar limpieza cuidadosamente, debes contar con las herramientas anti estatica.

Para el caso del SwichÑ

1. se aplican todos los pasos anteriores, se debe etiqutar todo el cableado antes de ejecutar el cambio.

Si requieres un mantenimiento Logico indicame y continuamos el post.

Por favor apoyame con un like.

ebenaven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @David LARA 

The important thing when doing this is to keep in mind the impact on services during the blackout.

Recommendations, validate the labeling of the physical interfaces connected to each of the interfaces, both the router and the switch.

As the equipment is non-modular, it is important to consider the space for handling it, that is, its removal from the rack and its subsequent installation.

Have the ESD protection bracelet.

In terms of cleaning, after removing it and placing it on a safe surface, using an air blower or a clean and dry brush is more than enough to clean each of the interior components of the equipment.

For more reference you can guide yourself with the following link.

https://www.ciscopress.com/articles/article.asp?p=2999386&seqNum=4

If you have any questions, we are here to guide you.

Kind regards