Visites
Compliment
Réponses

unity connection and CUCM

kingstdz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have CUCM and unity connecion, configured auto attendent, work fine for XXXX extention in local side CUCM cisco, but when i give it XXXX XXXX of other side may be CISCO or ALCATEL (distant) does not work.

how i can config it and where in CUCM (it has route and plan ) or in unity connection?

i have mp3 réception (welcome) how i can transfert and codec it to unity connection?

thanks

1 SOLUTION APPROUVÉE

Solutions approuvées

M02@rt37
VIP
VIP

Hello @kingstdz 

As for transferring your MP3 reception to Unity Connection, you will need to first convert the file to a compatible format such as WAV or AU. Once you have the file in the correct format, you can upload it to Unity Connection using the Media Master tool. From there, you can set up a call handler and configure it to play the uploaded recording as the greeting message.

Best regards
.ı|ı.ı|ı. If This Helps, Please Rate .ı|ı.ı|ı.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 RÉPONSES 2

M02@rt37
VIP
VIP

Hello @kingstdz 

As for transferring your MP3 reception to Unity Connection, you will need to first convert the file to a compatible format such as WAV or AU. Once you have the file in the correct format, you can upload it to Unity Connection using the Media Master tool. From there, you can set up a call handler and configure it to play the uploaded recording as the greeting message.

Best regards
.ı|ı.ı|ı. If This Helps, Please Rate .ı|ı.ı|ı.

thanks M02@rt37

it work but i have changed call handler default of button voicmail how i can create another call handler and affect it to button voicemail

when user clic button voicemail, he can read message or other.

thanks