cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Amp for endpoints API

Joowen1
Level 1
Level 1

Is the Amp for endpoints API still being developed?

I'm looking to move computers between groups, at the moment I can't find a way to get a list of computers within a certain group.

Is there a way to do this which doesn't involve getting all computers and filtering by group? 

Also, I don't seem to be able to find how to amend exclusion lists via the API - is this on it's way or have I missed something?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Joowen1

You can create the enhancement requests by reaching out to the Accounts team or else you can log a TAC case to create the enhancement request.

Regards

Jetsy

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jetsy Mathew
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Joowen1

Currently we have only the following data which can be retrieved via API. Still lot of new changes will be  getting added to the same in the long run.

https://api-docs.amp.cisco.com/api_resources?api_host=api.amp.cisco.com&api_version=v1

Regards

Jetsy 

Thanks - there are no dates that I can see on any change log or any of that documentation - so I wasn't sure. 

Is there a roadmap for the API or a place where I can submit requests for calls that would be useful for us? 

Hello Joowen1

You can create the enhancement requests by reaching out to the Accounts team or else you can log a TAC case to create the enhancement request.

Regards

Jetsy