Security

Explore the security forums and share your expertise about firewalls, email and web security, Identity Service Engine, VPN, AnyConnect and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace

29999 Posts

Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.

67559 Posts

Activity in Security

Resolved! Not able to ping gateway from system

Hi Team,I have implemented dot1x with cisco ISE.Below is switch configuration.SW1#sh runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 6616 bytes!! Last configuration change at 21:06:15 UTC Mon Mar 1 1993!version 15.0no service padservice timestamp...

1.jpg

CISCO IOS issue

While i upload the boot system for firewall ASA 5506-x with image cisco-asa-fp1k.9.16.2.SPA and after reloading getting below error and I couldn't able to login to firewall.   ##########################################################################...

How to exclude DNS via anyconnect

Hi All , Now , I configure ASA for Client VPN via anyconnect and configure split-dns on group-policy  If some IP or domain I need to use dns local (network adapter) . What is the edit configuration ?     

jewfcb001 by Participant
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 5545X & Firepower Issues

This is my first time posting here, so bear with me.Our company runs ASA5545X with Firepower in each of our 2 data centers. For the last 2 years, we have been having an ongoing issue where they stop passing traffic. In the last couple months, it has ...

philipspe by Beginner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

READ ONLY ACCESS ON ASA 5525

Hello Sir,Please I am having issue with a user who I want to have read only access to the firewall. Below is the command I use:username DKamenuveve password xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx priv 5The user is still able to execute configuration commands and save.T...

Blocking Disney+ on the FMC also blocks ESPN

Hi all,I am successfully blocking Disney+ on the network with the FMC through Policies > Access Control. Disney+ is blocked via applications. But this also appears to be blocking ESPN. I tried applying a policy above this one that allowed all 3 (ESPN...

Active directory password shown in firepower

So, i integrate identity policy on firepower with my active directory. All works, but there one problem. Somehow when i see the traffics log, i can see the user password.Anyone know why this happen?For my use case, i just want to use identity policy ...

Where do i find my private key for my Certikate and export it

Hi Community,On an Asa 5505 i want to add a Identity Certifikate. I have a new Certificate File (.crt) But i need a Passphrase. What passphrase please?So this do not works.Next Idea: Converting the Certifikat. So i need my "private key" stored somewh...

mbg by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ISE assign SGT base on AD Group

I have an ISE that connected to the AD. So, i want to assign the same group in AD (ip, devices, and all) to the SGT automatically. For example, if i have an IT group and HR group in AD, the ISE will automatically make SGT with the same group. And if ...

FTP to ASA not working

I am trying to re-mage an SFR module on an ASA but when I do a system install via ftp, I get a permission denied error. I have ruled out the FTP server as the issue as I am able to FTP to a totally different set of firewalls so that should rule out t...

ASA IPSec Site to Site VPN error

I am trying to get a site to site vpn up and running:All I am seeing is the following:%ASA-5-750002: Local:x.x.x.x:500 Remote:x.x.x.x:500 Username:Unknown Received a IKE_INIT_SA request%ASA-3-751002: Local:x.x.x.x:4500 Remote:x.x.x.x:4500 Username: x...

smolz by Enthusiast
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: