cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bug Listing for AMP

NateGoSan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello! I'm looking for a bug listing for AMP. Specifically, where new bugs are acknowledged to exist by Cisco. The most recent example of the IOC for chrome.exe is an example. I did receive an email, but I'm searching for where this bug is listed along side other bugs. I'd like to be able to check the list on a regular basis and as a research step when investigating an AMP event. Thank you!

8 Replies 8

You can use the bug search tool to find actual code bugs.
https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch?pf=prdNm&bt=custV&kw=*&sb=fr&prdNam=Cisco%20Secure%20Endpoint

False positives generally don't make it that far...

Thank you for the response. I received an email alert from Cisco stating that there was a known false positive bug, so I'm looking for where that would be documented. Surely it's documented someplace other than in the email Cisco sent, otherwise how would it have been emailed out in the first place?

Also, the Bug Search is unhelpful without a specific "Bug Id". I'm also not interested in a specific bug, but where these bugs are all listed.

Works for me, though it looks like this weekend's fp hasn't made it over to the bug tracker yet. 

bugtracker.PNG

Thanks, Ken. The page looks different for me. It requires that I enter a "Bug Id" and gives an error for anything that isn't a "Bug Id."

Capture.PNG

You should be able to search with out any bug id... Don't enter anything there...
Also, try picking "Cisco Secure Endpoint" from the list of products instead of typing it in?...

Ken, thank you for the continued suggestions, but your search screen and mine are completely different and I'm using the link you provided. If you look closely, mine only has "Bug Id" and yours has "Search For."

Hey @Ken Stieers bug CSCvq59864 is not for the Google Chrome issue that occurred on 5/21/22. That bug has already been fixed. As far as I am aware the root cause analysis is under way, but a bug has not yet been entered for the false positive if one is needed. 

Yes. The one I pointed out was for the last one... i think I said something to that effect that the most recent FP hasn't made it over to the bug DB yet...