cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

intune amp connector deploymen

kasupnh
Level 1
Level 1

I need help deploying/installing the AMP Connector through Intune. I have converted the 'amp.connector.exe' file to the Intunewin format. However, I believe I am having trouble with the installation and uninstallation commands. I need assistance in figuring out the correct commands.
"C:\Program Files\Cisco\AMP\8.1.5.21322\sfc.exe \R \S"
"C:\Program Files\Cisco\AMP\8.1.5.21322\uninstall.exe \S"

6 Replies 6

bharatpoojary
Level 1
Level 1

Can anybody send me the full step to deploy cisco amp through intune

david-picero
Level 1
Level 1

Buenas tardes ,

Queria saber alguien puede ejecutar AMP cisco .exe   por el portal de Microsft Intune , en cual buscado documentencion no encontrada nada. 

ccieexpert
Spotlight
Spotlight

have you tried this:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/mem/intune/apps/apps-win32-prepare

this is for anyconnect but something similar should work.

** Mark as helpful if this post helped you **

si pero no me funcionado , 

Me faltaria scrip de deteccion , comando de intalacion y deinstalacion  que me solicita intune 

I have tried that,but it keeps on getting failed, (amp_HappiestHealth-endpoint.intunewin) this one uploaded to intune but i got coonfused wirh install and uninstall command, itried many but it is keeps on failed install

UMontero
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Please be wary that the installation command should look like: installer.exe /R /S and then, the rest of command line switches you want to use.

For more details on the usage of the switches, I suggest checking this doc Install, Configure and Uninstall Secure Endpoint Connector for Windows - Cisco and/or Secure Endpoint User Guide (cisco.com) section "Windows Installer Command Line Switches"

Regards,